[ Home | What's New? | 20th Century | U.S. History | World History | Geography | Civics | Economics | Historic Dates | World Leaders | Great Authors | Great Artists | Customer Reviews | Order Form | PayPal Order Form | Links ]
What customer's are saying...
- "Thanks for the puzzles. I love them, the kids love
them as well. Thanks for all your energy that allows us in the 'trenches' to
'fight the good fight' with the kids while teaching them names, places, dates,
ideas, and so on in a fun constructive manner." T.G. VA
- "Thank you for the interesting crossword puzzles about
World's Great Artists. What a fine job you have done with the various
divisions of artists (according to period) and Art in History. I especially
liked the other art references for the particular periods, along with the
artists' names. You have done a lot of research and it all seems to be in
excellent order." B.M.M NV
- "I think your puzzles are great. I'm amazed at how you
can put them together to be so current." B.P. PA
- "Thank you for your excellent service and timely
puzzles. They are so good and the students enjoy the challenging search for
answers. So glad you are giving us this valuable teaching tool once again."
- "I've really enjoyed your puzzles this year! So have
the students (and even some parents!)." J.K. PA
- "I'm glad you're back! Your puzzles are great." M.N.
- "Students search for answers, help each other, and
look forward to others (puzzles). Students of all abilities enjoy them." R.S.
- "I have been using these innovative resources for
three years and continue to reap benefits from them. Students enjoy the
challenge and competition of seeing who will be the first to complete the
puzzles and the one who has the most correct. There are questions (clues) for
everyone: world affairs, sports, trivia, polities, even movies and music."
- "We only used the (Current Events) puzzles for 1 1/2
years, but we loved them!" E.S. ID
- "I was sorry to read that you're going to discontinue
your (Current Events) crossword puzzles. I have enjoyed using them so much in
my sixth grade classes. If you ever decide to start them again, I'm always
your loyal customer!" J.K. PA (a 4 year customer.)
- "I wanted you to know that we won the state current
events championship with the help of your (Current Events) puzzles, and set a
new state record. So, good job." C.S. TX
- Articles about my classroom puzzles have appeared in the following teacher publications
over the past 4 years:
||California Teachers’ Assoc.
||Idaho Education Assoc.
||Illinois Education Assoc.
||State Teachers’ Assoc.
||North Dakota Education Assoc.
||Nebraska State Education Assoc.
||NEA New York
||Oklahoma Education Assoc.
||Oregon Education Assoc.
|THE VOICE FOR EDUCATION
||Pennsylvania State Education Assoc.
||South Carolina Education Assoc.
||Texas State Teachers’ Assoc.
|VIRGINIA JOURNAL OF EDUCATION, VEA NEWS
||Virginia Education Assoc.
||Washington Education Assoc.
||West Virginia’s Assoc.
Last modified: January 2, 2013